Read Ten Leadership shifts that change everything Very insightful blog post with an array of hard facts. I want to re-share the traits leaders must acquire, as cited in the blog, in order to sync with their team efficiently and timely.
Top ten leadership shifts:
- Me to we – humility.
- Doing to delegating – letting go.
- Talk to action – initiative.
- Answers to questions – curiosity.
- Problems to solutions – optimism.
- Past to future – forward focus.
- Control to release – trust.
- Avoiding to addressing – courage.
- Urgent to important – priorities.
- Receiving to giving – service.
As always, I leave you guys with a quotation.
It is better to lead from behind and to put others in front, especially when you celebrate victory when nice things occur. You take the front line when there is danger. Then people will appreciate your leadership – Nelson Mandela